Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de> on 2006/12/19 03:30:30 UTC

[VOTE-RESULTS] Release of Apache Ant 1.7.0 - new upload done

Hi,

the vote for the release of Ant 1.7.0 will close tomorrow evening.

So far I have recorded 6+1s (from Kevin, Matt, Steve Loughran,
Stefan, Martijn, Peter).

Jan Materne had done a -1 vote right after my first upload, but,
since the reasons for his -1 (I think a piece of code which was not
compiling) have been taken care of in the last upload,
I am not sure whether his vote is still the same ?

The bylaws say that release votes are subject to lazy majority, which
defined as "A lazy majority vote requires 3 binding +1 votes and more
binding +1 votes that -1 votes."
so unless things change dramatically tomorrow I will do the release
in the evening tomorrow, which will probably be the early morning of
Dec 20th in Europe.

Regards,

Antoine