Posted to bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org by bill stoddard <bi...@wstoddard.com> on 2008/05/29 08:58:36 UTC

new team members

Bluesky Team,
When this project was first proposed, the list of initial committers
were identified and recorded here:

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/Bluesky

New team member Du Haipeng does not appear on the list of original
committers.   We must hold a vote to add Du Haipeng to the project.  I
will create the VOTE email. Each team member needs to send a reply to
the VOTE email indicating their support for adding Du Haipeng to the
project.

Use the Apache style voting to indicate your vote:
+1      means I approve
-1      means I disapprove
 0      means 'I don't care'. Try not to use a '0' vote.

Here is a link that describes voting in the Apache Software Foundation:
    http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#management

Thanks
Bill

Re: new team members