Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Randall Fidler <ra...@testadvantage.com> on 2008/05/02 17:36:17 UTC

Central Repo Issues?

Hello,

            Has something occurred recently (past few days) with the
maven central server?  Project was working fine then it starting
complaining that it couldn't check meta-data for maven-clean-plugin from
the central maven repository.  To get around the issue, I temporary
locked down the version in my pom to the current version I already have
(so it won't check for an update) but I'd like to know if something is
hosed with the repo or it's on my end.

Regards,

Randall

Re: Central Repo Issues?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
I can't see any issues. Perhaps it was metadata in your local
repository that got corrupted?

- Brett

--
Brett Porter