Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Ramkrishna S Vasudevan <ra...@huawei.com> on 2011/10/18 14:30:50 UTC

HBASE-4236-Locking of stream during serialization process

Dear All

HBASE-4236 has not been applied to 0.90.x branch.  Can we apply it there
also?

If it is fine i can prepare a patch for it.

Regards

Ram

Re: HBASE-4236-Locking of stream during serialization process

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 12:30 PM, Ramkrishna S Vasudevan
<ra...@huawei.com> wrote:
> HBASE-4236 has not been applied to 0.90.x branch.  Can we apply it there
> also?

It seems to be a perf-only improvement Ram.  Should it go into 0.90?
Do you see a difference when its applied?

(Is it in 0.92?  Says TRUNK in comments only).

St.Ack