Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Oliver Pfau <Ol...@in-gmbh.de> on 2004/03/26 16:02:23 UTC

Portlet communication question

Hi,

I have question concerning the JSR 168 standard. I want to convert a struts
application in an portlet. The struct application uses a frameset. Theres a
mask for several entries and one to view the results (scolling is needed). I
thought about two possibilities:

1. split the struts-app in 2 several portlet (how can I realize the
communication mechanism ? Events between portlets aren't defined in JSR 168)
2. can I aggregate the two portlets in another portlet with scrolling
mechanism ?

thanks in advance...

Greetings,
Oliver Pfau