Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Jens Willhardt <jw...@googlemail.com> on 2008/07/16 16:18:33 UTC

Cxf security problem

Hi,

We have CXF Provider component witch uses Security Interceptor -
WSS4JInInterceptor for the incoming messages(Response) from Axis2 server
The incoming message looks as follows:

Payload: <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xenc="
http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#"><soapenv:Header>
<wsse:Security xmlns:wsse="
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd"
soapenv:mustUnderstand="1"><xenc:EncryptedKey Id="EncKeyId-25228613">
<xenc:EncryptionMethod Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#rsa-1_5"
/>
<ds:KeyInfo xmlns:ds="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#">
<wsse:SecurityTokenReference><wsse:KeyIdentifier EncodingType="
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-soap-message-security-1.0#Base64Binary"
ValueType="
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-x509-token-profile-1.0#X509SubjectKeyIdentifier
">amyJMqOXoch5Z5N5VuYSWR7ZrWQ=</wsse:KeyIdentifier></wsse:SecurityTokenReference>
</ds:KeyInfo>
 ……………………………………………...

The WSS4JInInterceptor complains with the following:

16.07.2008 15:57:28 org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor
handleMessage
WARNUNG: Request does not contain required Security header
16.07.2008 15:57:28 org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor
handleMessage
WARNUNG:
org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: An error was discovered
processing the <wsse:Security> header

It seams that the SAAJInInterceptor does not prepare the wssw:Security
element in the DOM tree !?!

Is there anybody who can help us?

Re: Cxf security problem

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jens,

The problem get resolved, [1] track this issue.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-1471

Cheers
Freeman

Re: Cxf security problem