Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Hilderich <hi...@yahoo.de> on 2014/09/23 12:47:14 UTC

Session is closed exception

Hello All,

We are using in Talend activemq under the hood by component tJMSInput. This
DI Job runs all the time but we get sometimes the exception:

First question: Is the cause client or server (broker)?
Seciond question: If it is the client what can it do to avoid this exception
maybe by establish a new connection/session?

See also:  http://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=38444
<http://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=38444>

The client is using activemq version 5.7.0

Kind regards
Hilderich