Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Danny Busch <jk...@yahoo.de> on 2000/08/25 15:02:49 UTC

I've did it all, but ...

Hey all,

I've read several instructions about installing
mod_jserv.so.

I recompiled Apache with DSO support three times.
I recompiled ApacheJServ with apxs four times and with
my own make file.
Then I again read and read and read.
I recompiled these and those while reading all that
stuff. I almost know the installation guides by heart.

I did it all. But it ain't working.

Still, Apache says I should recompile mod_jserv.so
with -DEAPI. So I did. With apxs and with gcc, four
times, five times, once again, nothing happens.

What the heck is going on?

Greetings,
Danny Busch

Re: I've did it all, but ...

Posted by Todd Lipcon <tl...@mercea.net>.
Hmm... mod_jserv from JServ is different from the one from Tomcat?
Strange, I've been using the JServ one and it's been working fine :)

Oh well! I won't complain :)

-Todd

| Perl CGI scripting                    email tlipcon@csoft.net |
| Web Design                            email tlipcon@csoft.net |
|        My Current Projects:                                   |
| NewsWire				www.squirrelsw.com	|
| JavaGroove				www.squirrelsw.com	|

Re: I've did it all, but ...

Posted by frank <ve...@canasoft.net>.