Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Patrick <pa...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/23 00:08:56 UTC

how to pass a list from the .groovy level to screen.xml level?

How can I pass my variables (I need to pass a list) from the .groovy
level to the screen.xml level?  I'm going to create X forms where X is
the size of my list.  Then I am going to populate the forms with the
list elements.
Thanks in advance
Patrick

Re: how to pass a list from the .groovy level to screen.xml level?

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Patrick,

Just assign them to the context map in groovy like this:
context.myListOfStuff = myGroovyList;

Anything assigned to the context map will be available to the screen once the script has run.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com