Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Pe...@gmx.net on 2006/01/18 19:51:35 UTC

How to process Dom Object from Form Binding

Hello,

I would like to further process the xml data from my cform in another
pipeline. I saw in the samples that it's possible to build a
dom object. But I saw the tree is directly written to file.
I my case I need to further process the data so I don't want to do an file
operation. How can I do that?

The code I'm refering to is below:

var doc =
Packages.javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance().newDocumentBuilder().newDocument();
    doc.appendChild(doc.createElement("project"));
    form.createBinding("bind.xml");
    form.save(doc);

 cocoon.sendPage("some-pipeline-for-postprocessing-xml",
        {, document: doc}

cheers,
Pete

Satte Provisionen f�r GMX Partner: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/partner