Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Yee CN <ye...@streamyx.com> on 2005/11/09 07:35:52 UTC

Bug: 2 dataTables in same page cause havoc

Hi,

I think I found a bug in t:dataTable and t:newspaperTable. I have a page
with two tables. The second one is always wrong.

I experimented by swapping the tables. The first table is always OK but the
second is always wrong. It applies to both t:dataTable and t:newspaperTable.

Is that a know bug? Is there a way around it?

Thanks

Regards,

Yee

Re: 2 dataTables in same page cause havoc

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
right, you mean the check on storing the view.

yes, that should be in there - strange that the check wouldn't work.

I added another check later than that which checks as soon as you add
a component to a parent component if the parent component already has
children with the same id...

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: 2 dataTables in same page cause havoc

Posted by Mathias Brökelmann <mb...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mathias Brökelmann <mb...@googlemail.com>.

--
Mathias

Re: 2 dataTables in same page cause havoc

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.