Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Travis CI <no...@travis-ci.org> on 2013/04/22 17:11:05 UTC

[Broken] apache/jackrabbit-oak#1340 (trunk - d395f64)

Build Update for apache/jackrabbit-oak
-------------------------------------

Build: #1340

Duration: 23 minutes and 13 seconds
Commit: d395f64 (trunk)
Author: Angela Schreiber
Message: OAK-527: permissions (wip)

git-svn-id: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/oak/trunk@1470553 13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68

View the changeset: https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit-oak/compare/1a87d655a51b...d395f64ad8ac

View the full build log and details: https://travis-ci.org/apache/jackrabbit-oak/builds/6537803

--

You can configure recipients for build notifications in your .travis.yml file. See http://about.travis-ci.org/docs/user/build-configuration

Re: [Broken] apache/jackrabbit-oak#1340 (trunk - d395f64)

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 11:42 AM, Alex Parvulescu
<al...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The actual error is OakAccess0000: Access denied [1]
>
> Does anybody have an idea what config is missing from the lucene repository
> init code [0]?

I was looking at that and my initial assumption there was the same,
that some initial configuration is missing. Instead it looks like the
access control error is coming from the indexer updating content below
a hidden :data node. That's most likely related to changes in revision
1470553, though I didn't yet figure out why it's affecting oak-lucene
but not oak-jcr.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: [Broken] apache/jackrabbit-oak#1340 (trunk - d395f64)

Posted by Alex Parvulescu <al...@gmail.com>.
thanks Angela and Jukka for looking into this!

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@adobe.com>.
the basic problem was that the test for #isHidden was
plain wrong and we didn't notice the problem as hidden
items would be treated like regular once :)

since we have an open issue for the hidden items anyway
(OAK-753) i decided to just omit permission evaluation
for the hidden items...

sorry for the trouble
angela

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@adobe.com>.
hi alex

Posted by Alex Parvulescu <al...@gmail.com>.
[...]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)