Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by kedar mhaswade <ke...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/28 18:39:27 UTC

Embedding ZeppelinServer in your service?

Hello Zeppelin Gurus,

We are looking to use Zeppelin for exploration of our data using algorithms
implemented atop Flink and/or Spark. However, since exploration is a part
of a more comprehensive tool we are developing internally, I want to know
if org.apache.zeppelin.server.ZeppelinServer (which appears to be a simple
Jetty Server) can be embedded in another Java process. It appears pretty
straightforward (looking at zeppelin.sh which starts the JVM with
ZeppelinServer as the main class), but just wanted to confirm. Has anyone
else done something like this? Any guidance will be appreciated.

Regards,
Kedar