Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Enis Söztutar <en...@apache.org> on 2015/04/15 01:00:28 UTC

Jira - assignees

Hi,

This has been discussed before, but I cannot find the thread. In jira for
HBase, we have it so that only people in the contributors list can assign
the issues. That list is very big now, and I cannot add more people there
(gives an error). I have checked Hadoop, and there we have jira-users group
as a contributor, so that any jira user can assign issues.

I'll do the same change, unless I hear otherwise by tomorrow. Any concerns?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/project-config/HBASE/roles

Enis

Re: Jira - assignees

Posted by Elliott Clark <ec...@apache.org>.
Sounds good to me. We can always go back if it becomes an issue.

Re: Jira - assignees

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@apache.org>.
Done.

Sean, Hadoop runs like this for some time, I think we should be good. We
can revert if it becomes a problem. The permissions are shared between 4
projects including Hadoop, so doing perm change is a lot more involved.

Enis

Re: Jira - assignees

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.

Re: Jira - assignees