Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "S. Ali Tokmen" <sa...@bull.net> on 2010/07/26 10:41:56 UTC

Caching issue in CAMEL

Hello

In my route, I have 2 endpoints that shares the same real URL
underneath. To be clear, the difference between the 2 endpoints is the
dataFormat mode: one is PAYLOAD and the other is POJO.

The idea was to be able to performance test each of theses routes
independently while sharing most of the route definition.

It seems this is not possible because the cache use the endpoint URL as
a key (which is the same with my 2 Endpoints)

Is there any way to fix this behaviour? I have indeed seen that the
ProducerCache has a doGetProducer method with a pooled parameter, but
that parameter is always set to "true".

Cheers

--

S. Ali Tokmen
savas-ali.tokmen@bull.net

Office: +33 4 76 29 76 19
GSM:    +33 66 43 00 555

Bull, Architect of an Open World TM
http://www.bull.com

Re: Caching issue in CAMEL

Posted by "S. Ali Tokmen" <sa...@bull.net>.
Hello

We actually use the same endpoint name, but for the different exchanges
its mode is changed to POJO or PAYLOAD. It actually receives as PAYLOAD
but calls other WSs as POJO.

Is this a bad idea?

Re: Caching issue in CAMEL

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Can you try out the latest Camel 2.5-SNAPSHOT to verify the fix?
Please let me know if it works.

Willem
----------------------------------
Apache Camel, Apache CXF committer