Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Marcel Schutte <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/06 18:11:07 UTC

Add maven2 project using scm url

Hi all,

Could anybody tell me why it is not possible to add a maven 2 project
using the scm url? I'm using CVS so I don't have the 'free' http
access to my repositories that subversion provides. Now I have to
install ViewVC or something like that just to be able to add a multi
module project.

This is particularly strange since it is possible to use a scm url
when adding ant or shell projects.

Regards,
Marcel

Re: Add maven2 project using scm url

Posted by Jon SlinnHawkins <j....@elsevier.com>.
Hi Marcel,

This is a complete hack but it works....

I have apache http server set up on my workstation, simply checkout the
projects into the documentRoot folder.  Personally I have set it up so
that all my projects (in D:\source\....) are available via http.

Then you can simply point continuum to the pom.xml of the Parent project.

Please - if there is a simpler way to use cvs & continuum without http
access direct to the cvs server can you please post a reply - I know
this is ugly ;-)

Thanks

Jon

RES: can not login using IE 7 - always forwards to login page again (works fire Fox)

Posted by Claudio Ranieri <cl...@buscape-inc.com>.
Expire the session (browser).
The user´s login expire after 3 months.
Bye

Posted by Leonard Gestrin <Le...@markettools.com>.

Para: users@continuum.apache.org

Posted by Claudio Ranieri <cl...@buscape-inc.com>.
Sorry...

Para: users@continuum.apache.org

Posted by Claudio Ranieri <cl...@buscape-inc.com>.

Posted by Claudio Ranieri <cl...@buscape-inc.com>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 9:11 AM, Marcel Schutte <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Could anybody tell me why it is not possible to add a maven 2 project
>  using the scm url? I'm using CVS so I don't have the 'free' http
>  access to my repositories that subversion provides. Now I have to
>  install ViewVC or something like that just to be able to add a multi
>  module project.

What did you try, and what happened?

This looks similar, you may want to comment/vote for it:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1716

--
Wendy