Posted to dev@systemds.apache.org by Janardhan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/05 14:49:50 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] SystemDS project description

I have compiled a list of all the places for changes.

List of all the places:

apache/systemds:

1. https://github.com/apache/systemds/blob/master/pom.xml#L33
2. https://github.com/apache/systemds/blob/master/.asf.yaml#L26
3.
https://github.com/apache/systemds/blob/master/src/main/python/setup.py#L52

apache/systemds-website:

1. https://github.com/apache/systemds-website/blob/master/.asf.yaml
2.
https://github.com/apache/systemds-website/blob/master/_config.yml#L10-L12
3. https://github.com/apache/systemds-website/blob/master/_src/index.md
4.
https://github.com/apache/systemds-website/blob/master/_src/_includes/themes/apache/home.html#L26

JIRA:

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SYSTEMDS/summary

The issue is filed under https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYSTEMDS-3011

Thanks and regards,
Janardhan

Posted by Janardhan <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

Based on the candidate:

"Apache SystemDS - An open source ML system for the end-to-end data science
lifecycle"

I have submitted a PR [1]. Would you be so kind as to review that?

[1] https://github.com/apache/systemds/pull/1431

Best Regards,
Janardhan