Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by to...@gcrud.org on 2004/06/03 17:12:15 UTC

Re: Lenya-1.2final1 is rolled

Hi!

I have perception problem here!

On the web page it says that Lenya 1.2 was been released on April 26th
already. I did not really believe in that as I was downloading an RC4 /
RC5 (not sure) a lot later than that date.

> It does not include checkins of the last few hours (some docu related
> things like README.txt including known issues and some lib updates).
> I hope we can promote this test release to a final one.

In case these things will be in the final one, I'd agree. Docu is
important and lib updates have caused major trouble in the past, so I
would love to test the new release thorrowly.

What's the timeframe for reporing potential problems?

Torsten

Re: Lenya-1.2final1 is rolled

Posted by "Scherler, Thorsten" <th...@apache.org>.
torsten_lenya-dev@gcrud.org wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have perception problem here!
>
> On the web page it says that Lenya 1.2 was been released on April 26th
> already. I did not really believe in that as I was downloading an RC4 /
> RC5 (not sure) a lot later than that date.

Sorry, that is our fault!

We are in the middle of restructering of our website so that will be
fixed as soon we release the 1.2. The note was about 1.2 dev. I will fix
that ASAP.

King regards
thorsten

--
<thorsten>
  <name>Thorsten Scherler</name>

<@c...@cocoon-WIKI>
  <http>http://www.target-x.de</http>
  <motto>
	"My task which I am trying to achieve is,
	by the power of the written word,
	[...] to make you see."
	*Joseph Conrad (1857-1924)*
  </motto>