Posted to users@maven.apache.org by PeterAU2 <in...@plusplus.com.au> on 2007/11/01 01:46:19 UTC

Newbie: Maven POM to Ant build

Hi
Is there any easy way to convert a Maven pom file to an Ant build.xml file?
I have a system with a pom, but I only have Ant on that machine.
(Please don't hate me - I know this is the Maven forum - system restrictions
on my target machine).
Thanks
Peter

Re: Newbie: Maven POM to Ant build

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 10/31/07, PeterAU2 <in...@plusplus.com.au> wrote:

> Is there any easy way to convert a Maven pom file to an Ant build.xml file?
> I have a system with a pom, but I only have Ant on that machine.
> (Please don't hate me - I know this is the Maven forum - system restrictions
> on my target machine).

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-ant-plugin/

Try "mvn ant:ant".

--