Posted to user@struts.apache.org by storck <di...@cms.tecmath.de> on 2001/09/19 09:57:41 UTC

html:checkbox

Hi,

I would like to achieve the following:

I have a table and one of their columns has to be a checkbox. To create the
table I use the iterate-Tag.
For example something like that:

<logic:iterate id="blackBoard" name="showAllBlackBoardsAndDeleteForm"
property="result">
</logic:iterate>

How does I achive that the value of the checkbox is the value of the
attribute pk.
The reason is I would like to find out in my Action-Class wich checkboxes
are checked.

Please help !