Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org> on 2018/08/20 06:11:14 UTC

[CSV] Preparing release 1.6

Hi,

it's been a year since the last CSV release. I think it is time to push out
the improvements we have on the master branch. I'm going to work towards a
release in the next week. If there is something you would like to fix
before 1.6 - now is your chance ;-)

Regards,
Benedikt

Re: [CSV] Preparing release 1.6