Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Ján Sáreník <js...@redhat.com> on 2010/03/15 13:19:52 UTC

Re: Little patch to make both python tests work (was: one of)

Hi Rajith!

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 09:41:47AM -0500, Rajith Attapattu wrote:
> Could you please create a JIRA and attach the patch there.
> (Pls make sure to tick the check box granting the license.)

But this is a patch for store. Should I create a JIRA for fix in
RHM store module?

Probably I am writing to wrong list, but rhemrg-users-list@redhat.com
seems to be pretty unresponsive.

By the way, I fixed the other error as well, complete patch attached.

 Thanks, Ján

Re: Little patch to make both python tests work (was: one of)

Posted by Ján Sáreník <js...@redhat.com>.
On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 01:19:52PM +0100, Ján Sáreník wrote:
> But this is a patch for store. Should I create a JIRA for fix in
> RHM store module?
>
> Probably I am writing to wrong list, but rhemrg-users-list@redhat.com
> seems to be pretty unresponsive.

See my today's post with Message-ID: <20...@slanina.virtual>
to find the correct answers to these questions.

  Best regards, Ján

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org