Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Piper Piper <pi...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/16 22:22:40 UTC

Maximum query and refresh rate for metrics from REST API

Hello,

What is the recommended way to get metrics (such as CPU, Memory and user
defined meters and gauges) at the highest frequency rate (i.e. with the
highest/fastest refresh rate) such as every 500 milliseconds or less?

Is there any rate limiting by default on querying the REST API for metrics?
I am querying the REST API every second but not seeing any change in the
CPU load for every second, so I was wondering if there is any maximum
frequency at which I can query it.

Thanks,

Piper

Re: Maximum query and refresh rate for metrics from REST API

Posted by Piper Piper <pi...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Chesnay!

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.