Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by tyler gillies <tj...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/03 15:03:29 UTC

missing user

 localhost:5984/_users/org.couchdb.user:tyler is 404

i am logged into futon as tyler

--

*Resident hacker for ReadWriteWeb <http://readwriteweb.com>*
*Twitter: @tylergillies <http://www.twitter.com/tylergillies>

Re: missing user

Posted by tyler gillies <tj...@gmail.com>.
Works fine in couchone.com so im assuming i botched up my install. i'll just
start fresh, or better yet just use couchone.com ;)

Re: missing user

Posted by J Chris Anderson <jc...@apache.org>.