Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by decoder <de...@own-hero.net> on 2006/08/05 19:25:34 UTC

OCR Plugin Addition: external configuration

Hello there,

since I read it in the todo of the OCR Plugin that the words are still
hardcoded and since I wanted to contribute something too, I modified the
plugin so the words can be configured in the cf file...

I have attached both the new pm file and the cf file.

If you like it, please put it in the spamassassin wiki so others profit,
too.

Have fun, and to the author, great plugin and great idea :)

Cheers

Chris