Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Carsten Schinzer <c....@googlemail.com> on 2012/03/14 16:29:15 UTC

SEO friendly URL

Hello Hans,

found this link posted earlier om this list as well:

http://www.antwebsystems.com/control/ViewBlogArticle?contentId=20023&blogContentId=AWS_BLOG

As this is posted in May 2011, can you kindly let us know whether this has
been added via a JIRA ticket?

If so, are you aware of backport to release 10-04 or is this my last
trigger to get me going on 11-04 ?

Thanks & regards

Carsten

Re: SEO friendly URL

Posted by "Scott." <Sc...@anglolimited.com>.
We update from the trunk every other month or so, merge our code and then
test and eventually go live. Seems to work out pretty well too.

Re: SEO friendly URL

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
But please consider that the code in the trunk is not officially approved for release by the OFBiz PMC and so it is not intended for use by the general public (in particular, it is not guaranteed that all the files in the trunk are licensed properly).

Jacopo

Re: SEO friendly URL

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Hi Mike,

i happens vary rarely that a trunk version is unusable. If it is, it
gets fixed in hours.
If that is not quick enough for you update your version with a previous
revision with the command:

svn up -rxxxxxx

where xxxxxx is the revision you want....which revisions there
are?....check the svn commit mailinglist or the ofbiz forums at the
nabble forum at http://ofbiz.info

Re: SEO friendly URL

Posted by Sam Hamilton <sa...@sh81.com>.
Talking as end user (sysadmin) and not a developer - we use the latest and greatest version all the time. With upgrades done every couple of days to the head of trunk.

Sam

Re: SEO friendly URL

Posted by Mike <mz...@gmail.com>.

Re: SEO friendly URL