Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/22 22:23:36 UTC

[COMMUNITY] Paul Spencer - Committer

Congratulations to Paul Spencer for becoming the newest Myfaces committer !

Paul has provided numerous patches and has been active in multiple JIRA and
mailing list issues, and we are extremely grateful for his contributions.
Paul is an existing committer for the Portals project.

Thanks Paul, and welcome to the team!

--
Grant Smith

Re: [COMMUNITY] Paul Spencer - Committer

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Paul,

great to have you aboard.

regards,

Martin

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hello Paul,

Welcome aboard.

Cagatay

Re: [COMMUNITY] Paul Spencer - Committer

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi Paul,

welcoem!

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: [COMMUNITY] Paul Spencer - Committer

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Paul! Thanks for all your help and contributions,

Bruno

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Paul.

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Paul.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 11/22/06, Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congratulations to Paul Spencer for becoming the newest Myfaces committer !

Great news!  Welcome, Paul.

--
Wendy