Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Walter Mourão <wa...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/31 19:57:07 UTC

Re: [Trinidad] PPR does not show validation error message

Hi Andrew (and folks),
I'm back to this issue... I'm going to try the components.Are you (or
somebody else) using them ? do you see another solution ?

Thanks in advance,

--
Walter Mourão
http://waltermourao.com.br

Re: [Trinidad] PPR does not show validation error message

Posted by Walter Mourão <wa...@gmail.com>.
FYI: I tested with the blank application with 1.0.9 and 1.2.9 (and
1.2.9+facelets 1.1.14) and both are working fine... it looks the problem is
related with my application...

Walter Mourão
http://waltermourao.com.br
http://arcadian.com.br
http://oriens.com.br

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 6:11 PM, Andrew Robinson <

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Walter Mourão <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Walter Mourão <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.