Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by mcevikce <mc...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/28 16:29:48 UTC

Re: R?p. : Re: FOP improvement up to 3000%.

I have been trying to improve the performance of my PDF generation and been
unsuccessfull so far. From your stats I can see that you generate 2.74Mb fo
file in 130ms. Currently I am generating 1.4Mb fo file in 14-18 sec. This is
a huge difference.
My file is a Table with 30 columns and 300 rows.
I am using JDK 1.5 with saxon.
There has to be something configured terribly wrong on my end to get such a
result response. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?
I can email the fo file if needed.