Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Max Dcosta <Ma...@Netdecisions.com> on 2003/05/28 14:03:49 UTC

Please Help!!!

Guys,

Is it possible to apply physical transformations such as rotation, scaling
and vertical/horizontal flipping to text and image elements within XSL:FO?

Also, has anyone had any experience of using SVG images within XSL-FO?

I think it is some reference-orientation property which can do the rotation,
but i am not to sure, please advise,

thanks and best wishes,

max

-----
Max William D'Costa| User Interface Designer| netdecisions
6th Floor, MET Building, Bandra Reclamation, Mumbai-400050
t +(91) 22 2644 0000/2642 8337 Extn. 153 f +(91) 22 26440000
http://www.netdecisions.com <http://www.netdecisions.com/>
max.dcosta@netdecisions.com
-----

Re: Please Help!!!

Posted by Carsten Hau <ca...@materna.de>.
Hi
AFAIK the reference-orientation is not implemented yet, you can do
something like that with SVG which is well supported by FOP.
Greetz
Carsten