Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/16 21:29:16 UTC

[DISCUSS] Further development of ServiceMix 5

Hi

We have currently 2 active branches for ServiceMix 5  (K24x)

  * 5.4.x - based on Camel 2.14.x
  * 5.5.x - based on Camel 2.15.x

Do you think we should provide the next line 5.6.x based on Camel 2.16.x (like ServiceMix 6.1.x) or should we stop further development of ServiceMix 5 with line based on Camel 2.15.x? Wdyt?

Regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak

33rd Degree 4charity (http://2015.33degree.org/)

Re: [DISCUSS] Further development of ServiceMix 5

Posted by Sobkowiak Krzysztof <kr...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I think, it should be no problem with 5.6.x. I wanted to know whether someone expects this to be released.

Regards
Krzysztof

Posted by Cristiano Costantini <cr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,