Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by "446463844@qq.com" <44...@qq.com> on 2017/01/05 05:12:57 UTC

java.lang.IllegalStateException: GlobalDict /dict/tableName/column should have 0 or 1 append dict but 2! - in Step 4 - Build Dimension Dictionary

Hi all:
I Meet a problem when I build a cube
 java.lang.IllegalStateException: GlobalDict /dict/tableName/column should have 0 or 1 append dict but 2! - in Step 4 - Build Dimension Dictionary

it seems that in Globel Dict have more than one same object In Trie Dictionary .How  can I slove this problem.
I had perplexd with this problem :(

446463844@qq.com

Re: Re: java.lang.IllegalStateException: GlobalDict /dict/tableName/column should have 0 or 1 append dict but 2! - in Step 4 - Build Dimension Dictionary

Posted by funky <fu...@gmail.com>.
yes ,you are right
to slove this problem must do two things
1.check kylin_metadata "/dict/default.table_name/columns/"
2.check your segement data .filter all key with your need.
compare to this.and delete them to leave one

Posted by Tony Lee <bt...@gmail.com>.
Same problem while i was testing a cube, after i built, purged and dropped
the cube several times.

Inspired by the source code, I scan the hbase *kylin_metadata* table like
this,

scan 'kylin_metadata', {STARTROW=>'/dict/DEFAULT.TABLE_NAME/COLUMN_NAME/',
> ENDROW=>'/dict/DEFAULT.TABLE_NAME/COLUMN_NAME0', FILTER=>"KeyOnlyFilter()"}

and found 2 rows.

After I delete both of them and rebuild the cube, everything is ok

So, i suppose maybe kylin forget to delete these cache when i purged or
dropped the cube?

Posted by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org>.

From: Billy Liu
Date: 2017-01-05 15:11