Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org> on 2015/10/27 22:17:29 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Flink 0.10.0 (release-0.10.0-rc2)

Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Flink version
0.10.0:

The commit to be voted on:
ed75049dfc9748eae81ace9d4d686907dcd7835c

Branch:
release-0.10.0-rc2 (see
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf/flink/?p=flink.git)

The release artifacts to be voted on can be found at:
http://people.apache.org/~mxm/flink-0.10.0-rc2/

The release artifacts are signed with the key with fingerprint C2909CBF:
http://www.apache.org/dist/flink/KEYS

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1049

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least
three +1 PMC votes are cast.

The vote ends on Thursday Friday 30, 2015.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Flink 0.10.0

===================================

The following commits have been added on top of release-0.10.0-rc1:

ae19d2b [FLINK-2927] [runtime] Provide default required configuration keys
in flink-conf of binary distribution
874c500 Add org.apache.httpcomponents:(httpcore, httpclient) to dependency
management
04e25e1 [docs] remove hard-coded version artifacts
b240a80 [FLINK-2878] [webmonitor] Fix unexpected leader address pattern
16a9edc [hotfix] Fix issue with spaces in Path in start-*-streaming.sh

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flink 0.10.0 (release-0.10.0-rc2)

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
It is supposed to show some general statistics about a job but it is
currently just a place holder. The accumulators are shown in the
overview. This page should be removed before the release.

Thanks,
Max

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Thanks for reporting and providing a fix, Till! We have also fixed two
issues with the new job manager web frontend and pushed them to the
release-0.10 branch. Please review these changes in the new release
candidate.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sachin Goel <sa...@gmail.com>.