Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/12 22:58:05 UTC

maven-changes-plugin for m2?

Hi,

according to the "Maven Plugin Matrix", there is a maven-changes-plugin
for M2. Even more, it is a "maven distributed plugin/report". However,
if I add the following section to my pom.xml

             <plugin>
             </plugin>

then I receive the error message

   [INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-changes-plugin'
   does not exist or no valid version could be found

What's wrong?

Thanks,

Jochen

Re: maven-changes-plugin for m2?

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@mdh.se>.
Jochen Wiedmann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> according to the "Maven Plugin Matrix", there is a maven-changes-plugin
> for M2. Even more, it is a "maven distributed plugin/report". However,
> if I add the following section to my pom.xml
>
>             <plugin>
>                 <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
>                 <artifactId>maven-javadoc-plugin</artifactId>
>             </plugin>
>
> then I receive the error message
>
>   [INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-changes-plugin'
>   does not exist or no valid version could be found
>
> What's wrong?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Jochen

This plugin is not hosted at Apache, but at Codehaus. This might work:

   <plugin>
     <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
     <artifactId>changes-maven-plugin</artifactId>
   </plugin>

--
Dennis Lundberg