Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Thomas Dudziak <to...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/04 08:09:13 UTC

Re: ojb-blank.jar

On 10/4/05, jean.chastain@exgate.tek.com <je...@exgate.tek.com> wrote:

> I have a different problem maybe you can help me with.  I setup
> everything to work with a MySQL database like the example and it chokes
> in the setup-db phase because the project-schema.xml file is incomplete:
>

> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" standalone="no"?>
> <!DOCTYPE database SYSTEM
> "http://db.apache.org/torque/dtd/database_3_0_1.dtd">
> <!-- Generated by the xdoclet-ojb module -->
>
> <database name="productmanager">
> </database>
>
> This is my build.properties file:
>
> jcdAlias=default
> databaseName=productmanager
> databaseUser=steve
> databasePassword=secret
>
> dbmsName=MySQL
> jdbcLevel=3.0
> jdbcRuntimeDriver=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
> urlProtocol=jdbc
> urlSubprotocol=mysql
> urlDbalias=//localhost/${databaseName}
>
> torque.database=mysql
>
> torque.database.createUrl=${urlProtocol}:${urlSubprotocol}://localhost/
>
> jar.name=productmanager.jar
>
> source.dir=src
> source.java.dir=${source.dir}/java
> source.resource.dir=${source.dir}/resources
> source.test.dir=${source.dir}/test
> source.schema.dir=${source.dir}/schema
>
> build.dir=build
> lib.dir=lib
> build.classes.dir=${build.dir}/classes/
> build.resource.dir=${build.dir}/resources
>
> target.dir=target
>
> I don't know enough about Torque to guess where to look...

Please direct your questions to the user list, not to us developers
directly. This will give you the benefit that more people may be able
to help you, and that others may benefit from the answers.

As for your problem, it seems that the XDoclet didn't process your
Java source. This is usually because you have an error in the Ant
usage, so please post how you use the XDoclet module in your build
file.

Tom