Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Billy Newport <bi...@billynewport.com> on 2011/12/19 15:16:21 UTC

Problems reading solr index

I have mahout 0.5, and solr 3.5

I have term vectors turned on for the text field and I'm trying to
read those indexes into mahout. I have updated all the lucene jars for
mahout to 3.5 from the original ones. Mahout is still complaining
about format -3 when reading the indexes however. It's like it's got
an older version of the lucene libraries somewhere.

Sent from my iPad

Re: Problems reading solr index

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/Downloads

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com

Re: Problems reading solr index

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.
MAHOUT-935

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com

Re: Problems reading solr index

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com

Re: Problems reading solr index

Posted by Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org>.

Posted by Billy Newport <bi...@billynewport.com>.
Any place to download the current snapshot? I'm firewalled here so I
can't get Svn access.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Billy Newport <bi...@billynewport.com>.
That worked, thanks