Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Carsten Eckelmann <ca...@webman.de> on 2001/07/03 16:00:44 UTC

commandline interface

Hi,

I did RTFM already but couldn't get sufficient information on how to
start and configure jmeter-tests without the GUI. I think that I could
configure a testcase with the GUI, save the project and start it from
the commandline.

The reason is, that I would like to synchronize the logging of tests
with logging of the webserver (Apache+Tomcat) and our Webapplication.

best regards,
              Carsten Eckelmann

Re: commandline interface

Posted by Mike Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
The ability to do what you describe has been added to the code in CVS, but
not in the current release.  You are free to grab the latest nightly tarball
and compile it (no guarantees - actually, I don't guarantee anything about
JMeter :-).  Otherwise, I will probably be making a 1.6.2 release RSN.

-Mike

On Tuesday 03 July 2001 14:00, Carsten Eckelmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I did RTFM already but couldn't get sufficient information on how to
> start and configure jmeter-tests without the GUI. I think that I could
> configure a testcase with the GUI, save the project and start it from
> the commandline.
>
> The reason is, that I would like to synchronize the logging of tests
> with logging of the webserver (Apache+Tomcat) and our Webapplication.
>
> best regards,
>               Carsten Eckelmann

Mike Stover
mstover1@apache.org