Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2000/11/09 22:17:56 UTC

ap_rputs (once again)

Someone,

  from the current tree, please tell me if rputs is broken again,
or if I'm just imagining things.

Bill

Posted by jlwpc1 <jl...@mail.earthlink.net>.
From: "Bill Stoddard"

> The reason you are not seeing any files is that apr_readdir is failing (on
> windows) with error code 22003 (what ever that means. I cannot find it in
> MSDN). The call failing inside apr_readdir is FindFirstFileW().

22003 [Microsoft] [ODBC SQL Server Driver] [SQL Server]Arithmetic overflow
error converting numeric to type real

????

JLW

Re: ap_rputs (once again)

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
On Thu, Nov 09, 2000 at 08:34:08PM -0800, rbb@covalent.net wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>
> > 1. are filter names truly case sensitive?  (Contradicts the general
> >    style of httpd.conf, if they are.)
>
> Yes.  That is easy to change though.  I'll make that change tonight.

No, they are not case-sensitive. ap_add_*_filter() uses strcasecmp()

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

RE: ap_rputs (once again)

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> 1. are filter names truly case sensitive?  (Contradicts the general
>    style of httpd.conf, if they are.)

Yes.  That is easy to change though.  I'll make that change tonight.

> 2. yup - broken :-(  At least I breakpointed into the parsing code,
>    and we really do get there, so my conf was correct (this time around.)

Hmmm...  The last time I tested it, it was working.  At this point we may
as well wait for Paul's re-write.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

RE: ap_rputs (once again)

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
1. are filter names truly case sensitive?  (Contradicts the general
   style of httpd.conf, if they are.)

2. yup - broken :-(  At least I breakpointed into the parsing code,
   and we really do get there, so my conf was correct (this time around.)

RE: ap_rputs (once again)

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.

RE: ap_rputs (once again)

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Thanks Ryan and FirstBill,

The patch at 3pm did fix this, at least on NT 4.0 - and odds on that
this ap_r* problem on the W2k box seems no problem at all (!?!).
Perhaps I had a hidden child deamon that was never killed properly,
just trying to baffle me.

Re: ap_rputs (once again)

Posted by Bill Stoddard <bi...@wstoddard.com>.

RE: ap_rputs (once again)

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
I'd be rather surprized... but I'll take a close look

Bill

RE: ap_rputs (once again)

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
I'm getting valid output from mod_autoindex right now.  Is something
happening with the buckets on Windows perhaps?

Ryan

On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

look at the mod_autoindex output - I'm not getting any files
whatsoever (head and foot - that's it).  Could be my filename
patches - but I've walked the code and it is trying to spit
stuff to ap_rputxx.

  I'm starting the conversion to buckets.  In the interim,
please let me know if I'm seeing things.  Look for the new
autoindex late tonight or tommorow am.

Bill

Re: ap_rputs (once again)

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
What are you seeing?

Ryan

On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> Someone,
>
>   from the current tree, please tell me if rputs is broken again,
> or if I'm just imagining things.
>
> Bill

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131