Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Christophe Hamerling <ch...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/23 09:31:24 UTC

Best way to call a RPC/Encoded style webservice

Hi all,

I need to call a RPC/Encoded WS. Unfortunatly, this style has been
deprecated and it is not possible to build Stub from WSDL with codegen.
So, I know that it is possible to build the payload myself with AXIOM. But
is there any other solution? For example something like a proxy or something
else?

Thanks a lot
Christophe

--
Christophe Hamerling
PEtALS ESB Research Engineer / Product Manager @ eBM WebSourcing

Re: Best way to call a RPC/Encoded style webservice

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Use Axis (as opposed to Axis2). See http://ws.apache.org/axis/.

Anne