Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2010/04/27 11:44:55 UTC

NPE errors in lookups

Is anyone else getting NPE errors when using the loookup fields of the main catalog page (for example)?

Jacopo

Re: NPE errors in lookups

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
yes, thanks it  seems it was an issue in my dev box... sorry for the confusion.

Jacopo

Re: NPE errors in lookups

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Ruth Hoffman" <rh...@aesolves.com>

Re: NPE errors in lookups

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.
Hi Jacopo:

Re: NPE errors in lookups

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Please ignore my message: the error seems gone now... I will keep an eye on this but it seems it was caused by a dirty environment.

Thanks Jacques,

Jacopo

Re: NPE errors in lookups

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.