Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by "Jason@cybercrimesupports.org" <Ja...@cybercrimesupports.org> on 2021/09/03 15:27:57 UTC

Web Page Question

Hi,

I had a question regarding to your web site page URL below.
Who would be the best person I should email on this page?

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html

Thanks – Jason

The content contained herein is private, confidential and intended only for the
recipient and organization specified within message only. This email address and
domain are independent, not endorsed, sponsored, owned, operated or affiliated
with any third party. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message
with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you feel you
have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately.

Re: Web Page Question

Posted by Rushabh Shah <ru...@salesforce.com.INVALID>.
No one particular person owns this page. If you have any questions then the
dev mailing list is the right place.

Rushabh Shah