Posted to dev@flagon.apache.org by Joshua Poore <po...@apache.org> on 2020/02/03 03:57:13 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Move UserALE.js and DISTILL Tickets to GitHub issues

Hi All,

The VOTE period of 72 hours has passed. The results of the lazy consensus VOTE to move UserALE.js Tickets to GitHub issues (from JIRA) are as follows:

[+1] Single point of entry to code, issues, and boards sounds great!

Joshua Poore
Austin Bennett

[ 0 ] Same as not saying anything
[ -1] Pump the breaks, lets discuss more

The VOTE carries by +2 unopposed. I’ve figured out how to do this and have added the requisite .asf.yaml file to the UserALE.js test branch: https://github.com/apache/incubator-flagon-useralejs/tree/FLAGON-469 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-flagon-useralejs/tree/FLAGON-469>. Changes won’t take effect until I merge with master, which should be in a few days following final integration tests when I produce the UserALE.js 2.1.0 RC. If it works as expected, I’ll commit something similar to DISTILL.

Thanks!

Josh