Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by sa...@women-at-work.org on 2005/01/11 23:05:04 UTC

@MultipleCheckBox

Hi there!

I am after a simple component that can be used in a single line of
code within html template that will produce a multiple checkbox.

For instance like:

source="ognl:allItems" columns="3"/>

so that you can do:

- setChosenItems (List list)
- List getChosenItems

and produce html like that:
<input type="checkbox" name="bla" value="1">Salami
<input type="checkbox" name="bla" value="32">Pilze
<input type="checkbox" name="bla" value="211">Sardellen

How would I start doing that? Who gives the checkbox a name?
And how would I find out which values have been selected?

Re: @MultipleCheckBox

Posted by Paul Ferraro <pm...@columbia.edu>.
Check out contrib:MultiplePropertySelection.

Paul