Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Stewart, Gary" <Ga...@luht.scot.nhs.uk> on 2006/06/30 12:55:23 UTC

SOAP and CInclude

I've just upgraded to Cocoon 2.1.9 so I can use CInclude POST (which had a bug in 2.1.8). I was trying it out with a SOAP service and I couldn't get it to work. I was wondering if anyone has and if so if they could show me a working example. I tried:

<data xmlns:cinclude="http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0">
    <cinclude:includexml ignoreErrors="false">
        <cinclude:src>http://services.xmethods.net:80/soap/servlet/rpcrouter</cinclude:src>
      <cinclude:configuration>
        <cinclude:parameter>
          <cinclude:name>method</cinclude:name>
          <cinclude:value>POST</cinclude:value>
        </cinclude:parameter>
      </cinclude:configuration>
      <cinclude:parameters>
        <cinclude:parameter>
          <cinclude:name>item</cinclude:name>
          <cinclude:value>
          	<soapenv:Envelope
			  xmlns:q0="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema"
			  <soapenv:Body>
			  <ns0:getTemp
			  xmlns:ns0="urn:xmethods-Temperature">
			  	90210
			  </ns0:getTemp>
			  </soapenv:Body>
		 </soapenv:Envelope>
          </cinclude:value>
        </cinclude:parameter>
      </cinclude:parameters>
    </cinclude:includexml>
  </data>

which should just return the temperature of that ZIP code (the one that most people use as an example :D). It returns a 500 code though.

I was also thinking it might be the mime type... is there a way to change that in CInclude?

Thanks,

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only. If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.