Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by kumar k <ku...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/08 12:06:58 UTC

Servicemix-drools

Hi Rabi,

Can you please send me the sample example for Drool?
My email id is kumarq99@yahoo.com

Thanks

Can you please send me the sample example for Drool?
My email id is pksahoo@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Prasanta

rabi wrote:

> Drools JBI component is also available with 3.1. Tell me your usecase
> and I can help. I have sample that uses InOnly MEP. I can send you that
> if you want.
>

> Regards,
> Rabi Mishra,
> http://rabisblog.blogspot.com/
> c++; /* this makes c bigger but returns the old value */

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email.

www.wipro.com

---------------------------------
Building a website is a piece of cake.

Re: Servicemix-drools

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
THe only thing i know about are the junit tests that can be used as simple
exmaples:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/components/engines/servicemix-drools/trunk/src/test/java/org/apache/servicemix/drools/

Those are configured in java, but it should be quite simple to translate to
xml.
You can also have a look at
http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-drools.html

On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 03:34, bcmoney <br...@nrc.ca> wrote:

> Hi, I'm also interested in any ServiceMix-Drools example configurations...
> need to setup a working ServiceMix-Drools integration ASAP and any help or
> example files would be GREATLY appreciated.
>
> please send PM!!!
>
> Also, I can't find many online tutorials or resources on Drools in general,
> so, I would also gladly take the time to look at anyone's ServiceMix-Drools
> and write a complete and professional looking tutorial (after I've solved
> my
> main issues), which they can post to a technical blog or tutorial site
> somewhere
>

> kumar k wrote:
> >
> > Hi Rabi,
> >
> > Can you please send me the sample example for Drool?
> > My email id is kumarq99@yahoo.com
> >
> > Thanks

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
Open Source SOA
http://fusesource.com

Re: Servicemix-drools

Posted by bcmoney <br...@nrc.ca>.
Hi, I'm also interested in any ServiceMix-Drools example configurations... I