Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Adonis Raduca <ad...@codebeat.ro> on 2007/12/12 16:54:34 UTC

We have another version of MyFaces web page :)

Hello

We have another version of MyFaces web page. :)
What do you think about this one ?

Have a nice evening !
Adonis

RE: We have another version of MyFaces web page :)

Posted by "Kito D. Mann" <km...@virtua.com>.
Adonis,

I'd go for a little less white space on the right and left margins. Also,
what about an alternative navigation for the subprojects? If we add any
more, they won't fit J.

Kito D. Mann - Author, JavaServer Faces in Action
 <http://www.virtua.com/> http://www.virtua.com - JSF/Java EE consulting,
training, and mentoring
 <http://www.jsfcentral.com/> http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces
FAQ, news, and info

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
whoops!
I like the design. Thanks for doing this all.

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: