Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch> on 2004/07/09 15:56:09 UTC

[VOTE] PMC chair for XML Graphics

So let's vote on the PMC chair for the XML Graphics project. We have two
nominated candidates:

[ ]  I vote for Peter B. West as PMC chair.

[ ]  I vote for Jeremias Maerki as PMC chair.

Simple majority will decide. If we get a draw we'll figure something out.

This vote will close at 23:59 GMT, Thursday July 13, 2004:
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?day=13&month=7&year=2004&hour=23&min=59

Jeremias Maerki

Re: [VOTE] PMC chair for XML Graphics

Posted by Thomas DeWeese <Th...@Kodak.com>.
I abstain.

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
Me, too. It's just a form, not my vote. Sorry to mess up everything all
the time. ;)

Posted by "Peter B. West" <pb...@tpg.com.au>.
Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> So let's vote on the PMC chair for the XML Graphics project. We have two
> nominated candidates:
>
> [ ]  I vote for Peter B. West as PMC chair.
>
> [ ]  I vote for Jeremias Maerki as PMC chair.
>

> Simple majority will decide. If we get a draw we'll figure something out.

I'm abstaining, in case anyone is confused by the above.

Peter

Re: [VOTE:RESULTS] PMC chair for XML Graphics

Posted by "Peter B. West" <pb...@tpg.com.au>.
Hear, hear.

Peter

Posted by Glen Mazza <gr...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
Correction: Only after sending this I saw that Jörg voted for me on
fop-dev.
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=fop-dev@xml.apache.org&msgNo=9100

On 14.07.2004 22:44:03 Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> Time's up. Here are the results of the vote for the XML Graphics PMC
> chair.
>
> 4 votes for Jeremias Maerki (by Christian Geisert, Clay Leeds, Simon
> Pepping, Chris Bowditch)
>
> 1 vote for Peter B. West (by Glen Mazza)
>
> 3 abstained (Peter B. West, Jeremias Maerki, Thomas DeWeese)
>
> 1 XML Graphics PMC member didn't vote (Jörg Pietschmann)
>
> Archive link:
> http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?listName=general@xml.apache.org&by=thread&from=818859
>

> Looks like I get the job. Thank you for the confidence.
>
> The Board's next meeting is on July 21. I'll fill the names into the
> resolution proposal and send them the request for TLP shortly. After
> that I'll see what needs to be done. Top priority will be the charter
> (again) I guess.

Jeremias Maerki

Re: [VOTE:RESULTS] PMC chair for XML Graphics

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
Correction: Only after sending this I saw that Jörg voted for me on
fop-dev.
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=fop-dev@xml.apache.org&msgNo=9100

On 14.07.2004 22:44:03 Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> Time's up. Here are the results of the vote for the XML Graphics PMC
> chair.
>
> 4 votes for Jeremias Maerki (by Christian Geisert, Clay Leeds, Simon
> Pepping, Chris Bowditch)
>
> 1 vote for Peter B. West (by Glen Mazza)
>
> 3 abstained (Peter B. West, Jeremias Maerki, Thomas DeWeese)
>
> 1 XML Graphics PMC member didn't vote (Jörg Pietschmann)
>
> Archive link:
> http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?listName=general@xml.apache.org&by=thread&from=818859
>

> Looks like I get the job. Thank you for the confidence.
>
> The Board's next meeting is on July 21. I'll fill the names into the
> resolution proposal and send them the request for TLP shortly. After
> that I'll see what needs to be done. Top priority will be the charter
> (again) I guess.

Jeremias Maerki

Re: [VOTE:RESULTS] PMC chair for XML Graphics

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
Correction: Only after sending this I saw that Jörg voted for me on
fop-dev.
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=fop-dev@xml.apache.org&msgNo=9100

On 14.07.2004 22:44:03 Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> Time's up. Here are the results of the vote for the XML Graphics PMC
> chair.
>
> 4 votes for Jeremias Maerki (by Christian Geisert, Clay Leeds, Simon
> Pepping, Chris Bowditch)
>
> 1 vote for Peter B. West (by Glen Mazza)
>
> 3 abstained (Peter B. West, Jeremias Maerki, Thomas DeWeese)
>
> 1 XML Graphics PMC member didn't vote (Jörg Pietschmann)
>
> Archive link:
> http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?listName=general@xml.apache.org&by=thread&from=818859
>

> Looks like I get the job. Thank you for the confidence.
>
> The Board's next meeting is on July 21. I'll fill the names into the
> resolution proposal and send them the request for TLP shortly. After
> that I'll see what needs to be done. Top priority will be the charter
> (again) I guess.

Jeremias Maerki

[VOTE:RESULTS] PMC chair for XML Graphics

Posted by Christian Geisert <ch...@isu-gmbh.de>.
Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> So let's vote on the PMC chair for the XML Graphics project. We have two
> nominated candidates:
>
> [ ]  I vote for Peter B. West as PMC chair.
>
> [x]  I vote for Jeremias Maerki as PMC chair.

Christian

Re: [VOTE] PMC chair for XML Graphics

Posted by Clay Leeds <cl...@medata.com>.
On Jul 9, 2004, at 6:56 AM, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> So let's vote on the PMC chair for the XML Graphics project. We have
> two
> nominated candidates:
>
> [ ]  I vote for Peter B. West as PMC chair.
>
> [x]  I vote for Jeremias Maerki as PMC chair.

Web Maestro Clay

Re: [VOTE] PMC chair for XML Graphics

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> [ ]  I vote for Peter B. West as PMC chair.
>
> [X]  I vote for Jeremias Maerki as PMC chair.

J.Pietschmann

[VOTE:RESULTS] PMC chair for XML Graphics

Posted by "Peter B. West" <pb...@tpg.com.au>.

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Simon Pepping <sp...@leverkruid.nl>.
My vote for the PMC chair for the XML Graphics project:

[ ]  I vote for Peter B. West as PMC chair.

[X]  I vote for Jeremias Maerki as PMC chair.

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping
home page: http://www.leverkruid.nl

Re: [VOTE] PMC chair for XML Graphics

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
Dienstag natürlich. Tuesday, of course. Typical copy/paste
brain-on-holiday thing. Sorry!

Posted by Glen Mazza <gr...@yahoo.com>.
--- Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch> wrote:

> [X]  I vote for Peter B. West as PMC chair.
>
> [ ]  I vote for Jeremias Maerki as PMC chair.

Glen Mazza

Re: [VOTE] PMC chair for XML Graphics

Posted by Glen Mazza <gr...@yahoo.com>.
Dienstag oder Donnerstag?  ;)