Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jon Wilmoth <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/16 17:46:14 UTC

nightly build dist location empty

I'm interested in some of the bug fixes going into 2.1.x (particularly around conversion errors w/ the datetimepicker tag).  http://struts.apache.org/dev/builds.html says there's a nightly build of the development tree, but when I looked on http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/nightlies/ all I found were empty folders.  Is this a temporary outage or should I just plan on building the S2 trunk from scratch myself?

Thanks,
Jon