Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by su...@opensource.lk on 2003/07/29 13:02:33 UTC

C++ 2 WSDL

Hi all,

Also in the Axis C++ WCG tool I need to parse the web service's wsdd and need
to generate WSDL. Also I would remove the typemapping related stuff in the
input wsdd and change classname of webservice to the dll (or so) name.

It would be easy if XML is handled with DOM parsing. So I expect to use
Xerces DOM in this.

Any comments on this....

Thanks.

Susantha.

--
Lanka Software Foundation (http://www.opensource.lk)
Promoting Open-Source Development in Sri Lanka

Re: C++ 2 WSDL

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
I'd recommend looking into digester (http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/digester/).

-- dims