Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "gross, cedric" <C....@HAYWARD.FR> on 2002/01/21 16:07:57 UTC

Rewrite

Hello, I have a problem with rewriterule...

I'm trying to expand the URL based on the document root, I have
several VH defined like this :

VH1 : DocumentRoot /home/rep1
VH2 : DocumentRoot /home/rep2
etc..

I have an alias (for all VH) for /admin to /home/rep1/admin

I would like to do an alias base on documentroot for VH to obtain
something like :

VH2/admin/stat point to physical directory /home/rep1/admin/stat/rep2/
(where rep2 is the same name of the subdirectory of Document root)

I have done that but it's not working :

        RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT} ^/home/(.*)$
        rewriterule  ^stat/$ stat/%1/

I look into rewrite log and Apache is not transforming that...

What is the problem ?
Cedric